Our projects rely on our people. We have built a world-wide reputation for innovation in tunnel design, civil engineering and construction, founded on a global portfolio of tunnelling projects.
We are continuing to lead the field, having recently been awarded A$15b of mega tunnelling projects.
Our new projects will be built on the knowledge of our past projects and will lay the foundation for us to excel in the future.
Now is an exciting time for you to join our rapidly expanding tunnelling teams on some of Sydney and Melbourne’s biggest tunnelling projects:
Sydney Harbour Tunnel (Sydney Metro City & Southwest Project)
- Part of Sydney Metro, Australia’s biggest public transport project
- This A$2.8b project is known locally as the Sydney Metro City & Southwest Tunnel and Station Excavation Works (TSE)
- 15.5km of new twin rail tunnels and civil works for six new metro stations
- The tunnels underneath Sydney Harbour will be excavated by five TBMs and utilises a specialised TBM to excavate the tunnels
- This is an iconic project which will transform Sydney’s rail network
West Gate Tunnel Project, Melbourne
- This A$5.5b tunnel project is one of Victoria’s largest ever urban road projects and will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge
- We will use three TBMs including building the largest TBM ever to be used in the Southern Hemisphere
- Tunnel excavation includes a 2.8km eastbound and 4km westbound tunnel
- Benefits to the local community include safer, quicker journeys and alternative truck routes
Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project
- Victoria’s biggest public transport project (A$6b)
- Tunnel excavation of three open box stations and two mined cavern stations, with a total excavation length of 15.6km (twin nine kilometre tunnels)
- Five new underground stations
- Two over site developments
- Tunnelling equipment utilised includes four TBMs and four roadheaders
To register your interest, please complete the application form. APPLY NOW