45-61 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park
The new commercial office development at 45-61 Waterloo Road will be one of Australia’s most contemporary business precincts.
Developed over 3.2 hectares of land, the building configurations will be state of the art designs providing contemporary, PCA A grade office space adjacent a new 7,000 sqm parkland setting. With over 105,000 sqm of NLA office space configured across 5 buildings, the completed Macquarie Square precinct offers an outstanding work-life balance with a significant landscaped park feature, flexible workspace designs, street level casual retail dining and convenience retail.
Future Development Stages
- 4 new buildings with leasing opportunities up to 75,000 sqm of NLA
- PCA ‘A’ Grade specification
- 5 Star Green Star rating Design & As-Built rating (targeted)
- 5 Star NABERS Energy and 4 Star NABERS Water (targeted)
- Flexibility of building size and configuration, subject to approval
- 10 minute walk to the Macquarie Centre with over 350 retail stores
- 15 minute walk to Macquarie University
- Convenient access to train, bus and major road networks (M2 freeway)