Commercial Development & Leasing
We design workplaces that don’t feel like work. Our flexible commercial developments and leasing opportunities are built to serve the people who use them every day. Creating spaces that are comfortable, clean and easy to navigate lets you and your employees focus on what you do best.
John Holland is a fully integrated developer, investor, builder, owner and property asset manager. Our inhouse capability includes:
- Site acquisition and bid management
- Development management
- Design and delivery management
- Financing expertise with key banking relationships
- Developing capabilities in sales, marketing and leasing
We operate across the commercial and residential development sectors in three areas:
- Traditional: Single site or staged commercial and residential
- Transit Orientated Developments and Over Station Developments: Development opportunities associated with major transport led government projects
- Urban Renewal: Large scale mixed use multi-staged developments, often associated with government agencies
Since 2016, together with our JV partners, we have secured a $2bn (approx.) end value development pipeline consisting of:
- 150,000 sqm GFA commercial developments in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- 1,000 apartments in Brisbane and Melbourne (equivalent to 300,000 sqm GFA)
Our current developments include:
- 11 Breakfast Creek Rd, Brisbane - A 27,500 sqm commercial development at the gateway of Brisbane’s vibrant Gasworks precinct
- 275 George St, Sydney - A prime 7,300 sqm commercial development in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park - A 117,000 sqm GFA commercial office precinct, with a pre-commitment from Property NSW of up to 55,000 sqm NLA as part of Stage 1
- Melbourne Metro, CBD North - A prime 60,000 sqm GFA Over Station Development (as part of the CYP Consortium)
- SunCentral, Maroochydore - Preferred developer for this urban renewal development on the Sunshine Coast
- Northshore, Brisbane - Preferred developer for this urban renewal development in Queensland
John Holland is committed to achieving the highest Green Star and NABERS ratings for our developments.
Find out more about our current office leasing opportunities in Sydney and Brisbane below.